Dec 1st, 2020
Join co-hosts, Kim, Laura, Louise, Nikki, and Sara as they take stock of 2020, wrapping up Season 2. Looking back at 2020, they discuss the good bad, and ugly, including being honest about some days being a 4 out of 10, maybe even a 2 out of ten. Who would and wouldn’t take a magic redo in 2020. They also discuss what they wouldn’t want to change as the calendar flips over into 2021 and what Season 3 of the podcast might look like.
- 2020 started as a sprint. It turned into a freaking triathlon.
- Learning to accept what is.
- What would they change about 2020, if they could
- What they want to continue in 2021
- Looking forward to Season 3 of The Best Parts
Where to find The Best Parts Team: